What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When Sign Up on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to assist you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, subscribe a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign on for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other website options in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to permit us to deliver the type of content and merchandise offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails concerning your order or other products and services.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a website or its service supplier transfers to your computer’s disk drive through your browser (if you allow) that permits the sites or service suppliers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can prefer to have your laptop warn you anytime a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you switch your cookies off, some of our services may not perform properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Third Party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also unleash your information when we believe release is suitable to adjust to the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising necessities are summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. they’re placed in situ to supply a positive expertise for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have enforced the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests reportage
We along with third-party vendors, like Google use first-party cookies (such because of the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such because the DoubleClick cookie) or different third-party identifiers along to compile information relating to user interactions with ad impressions, and different ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we tend to price your privacy we’ve got taken the mandatory precautions to be in compliance with the CA on-line Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, won’t distribute your personal info to outside parties while not your consent.
Children’s on-line Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We square measure in compliance with the necessities of COPPA (Childrens on-line Privacy Protection Act), we tend to don’t collect any info from anyone underneath thirteen years ancient. Our website, products, and services square measure all directed to those who square measure a minimum of thirteen years recent or older.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes needs for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out robust penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we comply with the following:
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
Rapidoread reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the website without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.